The Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer role is field-based. Covering the Newcastle and Sunderland, you will be primarily responsible for efficiently and effectively carrying out gas and electrical smart meter installations, exchanges, removals or replacements in customer properties.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Diagnosing faults and completing repairs
– Ensuring all time bands are met for all works allocated
– Providing exemplary customer service by being punctual, polite and working tidily at all time
– Ensuring customers are kept up-to-date at all stages of the installation, including estimated arrival time
– Carrying out risk assessments as required
– Carrying out regular stock takes to ensure that the allocated commercial vehicle is fully stocked and to report any defects or issues
– Working with personal Line Manager to manage own professional development
The ideal candidate for this Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer role will have relevant experience in a dual fuel role. You’ll also need excellent customer service skills.
In addition, you’ll need UK driving licence and the ability to pass a DBS check.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.